FESTIVITIES AND EVENTS 2018
FESTIVITIES & BANK HOLIDAYS 2018
05th Three Kings Parade:
* Moraira. 5pm. L’Ampolla beach - C/ Iglesia.
* Teulada. 6.30pm.Avda. Las Palmas -Town Hall Sq.
Variable: St Antoni” Festivities. Bonfires and pet’s blessing.* Moraira & Teulada (Old Town)
03rd Festivity in honour of “San Blas”.
* Moraira: Blessing of the typical rolls in the Parish. Activitiés.
* Teulada: Blessing &Traditional biscuit “Dama y Damo” & hot chocolate.
11th CARNIVAL in Moraira
Variable: CARNIVAL in Teulada
From 25th to 2nd of APRIL: HOLY WEEK
25th: Palm Sunday
29th: Maundy Thursday: Silent Procession- 23:00h Moraira
30th: Good Friday: Saint Burial Procession- 19:30h Teulada.
1st April: Easter Sunday: “l’Encontre” Procession - 08.30h. Teulada
From 04th to 15th: “Sant Vicent Ferrer” Festivities. Teulada. Processions, fireworks, Music, parades, big paella, & bulls running.
21st: “Running Teulada”
22nd: Pilgrimage: Hermitage St Vicent-Font Santa Chapel.
From 28th April to 01st May: Fair “VIVE TEULADA-MORAIRA”.
Gastronomical & trade Fair. In Moraira Castle Square.
3rd: Corpus Christi: Teulada: Procession and Traditional dances | Moraira: Procession
08th to 17th “Moors and Christians”. Moraira. Sunday 17th, Gala Parade at 19:00h.
23rd, Magic night of Saint John (Sant Joan) in Teulada & Moraira: Bonfires & popular diner. * Moraira: Ampolla beach | * Teulada:Town Hall Sq.
Variable: Poetry Reading. Hermitage Font Santa.
29th to 4th July: “Font Santa” Festivities. Open-air dance, bull running… at the Font Santa Hermitage.
From the 6th to the 22nd: Festivities of the Patron Saints of Moraira “Mare de Déu dels Desamparats i Mare de Déu del Carme”.Spectacular fireworks on 15th and 16th, Sea procession on the 16th, open-air dances and bulls running.
Week of 23rd & 29th: “Sant Jaume” Festivities: Benimarco. Open-air dance & bulls running.
From 26th to the 1st August: “Sants de la Pedra”, Calvo Sotelo Street. Teulada.
Variable: SHOPPING NIGHT: C/ Dr. Calatayud. Moraira
09th, 10th, 11th & 12th: Medieval Festivity and Market: Typical products, traditional activities
& games, medieval atmosphere. Teulada.
Variable: “Poemes en una nit d’Estiu” – Poetry Reading – Font de l’Horta. Teulada
18th: Election of the Queens of the 2019 Festival. Teulada
Variable: Short Films Festival “CURTS DE MOSCATELL DE TEULADA”
25th: “Moscatell” Festival: Muscatel wine and grapes tasting, traditional Music and dances. Teulada
Variable: DOLIA Showing of Oenotourism and Gastronomy. Auditori Teulada Moraira.
Variable: “Divina Pastora Festival & “Cantada a la fresca”: Traditional music and Dances. Old Town of Teulada.
End of the Month: XI Foto Sub Competition
5th, 6th and 7th : OKTOBERFEST. Moraira
2º or 3º Week-end . “Santa Cecilia” Festivity . Teulada: Concerts, Parade. Agrupación Musical Cultural.
23rd,24th & 25th November “Santa Catalina” Festivities. Teulada. Popular activities – ”Quintades” | Procession
Variable : “ CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL CAMPAIGN”: Campaign to promote the local Shops.
Saturday 8th : Half Year of Peñas. Moraira.
Saturday 15th : Half Year of Moors & Christians Festivity. Moraira.
Sunday 16th : Market of typical Christmas products. In the square of the Town Hall in Teulada.
BANK HOLIDAYS 2018
- JANUARY: 6th Three Kings Day (Bank Holiday).
- MARCH: 19th SAN JOSÉ (Regional Bank Holiday) | | 30th Good Friday (Bank Holiday)
- APRIL: 2nd Easter Monday (Regional Bank Holiday) | 9th “San Vicente Ferrer” (Local Bank Holiday).
- JULY: 16th “Ntra. Sra. de los Desamparados” (Local Bank Holiday)
- AUGUST: 15th “Assumption of Mary” (Bank Holiday)
- OCTOBER: 09th Festivity Day of the Region | 12th National Day of Spain (National Bank Holiday)
- NOVEMBER: 1st All Saints’ Day (Bank Holiday)
- DECEMBER: 6th, Spanish Constitution’s Day | 8th Inmaculate Conception of Mary | 25th Christmas Day (Bank Holidays)
- 1 user likes this
- 1 user likes this